VP of Sales (Raleigh)
- Posted: over a month ago
Every organization and individual has a WHY. This WHY is the purpose that drives us. This is Green Irony’s:
“We challenge the status quo to solve technology’s biggest problems.”
We are looking for an experienced VP of Sales to join our organization. The VP of Sales fuels us with the projects that allow us to solve technology's biggest problems. This position is responsible for finding the right customers with problems worth solving that align to our core competencies and 3-year organizational goals.
The ideal candidate has strong leadership skills, the ability to represent a premium brand to our prospects and channel partners, and a relentless hunter mentality. They should have an in-depth knowledge of the market and competitive landscape, world-class communication skills, and a passion for driving customer success through innovative solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the VP of sales include overseeing sales activities, building relationships with major clients and partners, building services pipeline, designing effective sales strategies that align to company objectives, and leveraging channel relationships to drive Green Irony services revenue.
This position is ultimately accountable for successfully meeting Green Irony’s revenue goals, where key responsibilities include:
- Developing comprehensive go to market strategies to achieve long-term revenue goals
- Setting and executing on quarterly and annual sales plans and achieving quarterly goals
- Providing accurate forecasts to the executive team
- Pipeline management and growth
- Recruiting, hiring, and managing sales staff that align to our core values
- Defining, justifying, and governing the annual sales budget
- Monitoring the market and competitive services landscape and surfacing new opportunities for targeted offerings
- Establishing, growing, and maintaining key customer and partner relationships
- Aligning with marketing to drive partner channel and account-based strategies that result in pipeline growth
- Understanding of Cloud ecosystem and platform migration services engagements
- Understanding of systems integration and iPaaS solutions
- Years of Experience: 5+ years of services sales or professional consulting experience
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives in high-tech professional services
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques
- Strong working knowledge of the company's ecosystem, competitors, and the market
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Self-motivated and experience working within a small sales team
- Energized working within a startup environment
- Proven experience managing remote resources
- Alignment to Green Irony Core Values
- Ability to travel up to 50% if required
- 2 or more years of experience in a senior (VP-level) leadership role is a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and MuleSoft ecosystem
- Competitive Salaries
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
Come join a rapidly growing boutique agency specializing in first-class business and integration solutions using MuleSoft and Salesforce. Green Irony offers competitive salaries, a fun atmosphere, and an opportunity to impact recognizable name-brand customers in meaningful ways. We take pride in our skills, approach, and dedication to excellence. If you are looking to make a real difference and grow your skill set by teaming up with the best technology consultants in the space, then Green Irony is the place for you!
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?