Green Home Solutions of Monterey Bay Pacific Grove, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
At Green Home Solutions, “We Make Air Better.” We do so by providing a wide array of products and services designed to improve indoor air quality in both residential and commercial settings. As a Service Technician, you will be on the front line interacting with customers while delivering the products and services that drive the success of our company. This is a demanding position—it requires hard work, grit, and determination and involves physical labor, some of it strenuous—but all of it rewarding. At the end of the day, you will take pride in knowing your efforts made a difference in someone’s life and well-being. To qualify, you need to be a self-starter who can work independently but can function as an integral part of our team. You will be challenged on a daily basis to use your knowledge, skills, and wits to develop optimal customer service solutions to unique and varied problem sets. You must be willing and ready to learn. This is a key role with excellent potential for growth and advancement.
- Provide customer service and support visits and tie workflow to schedules to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Perform tasks (physical labor) related to indoor air quality testing, mold remediation, odor removal, crawlspace encapsulation, and other services designed to improve indoor air quality.
- Effectively use POS/CRM system to coordinate with the team, issue job estimates and invoices, and complete jobs properly.
- Collaborate with team and share information across the organization to build positive relationships with clients and coworkers.
- Satisfy customer needs by making appropriate recommendations and briefings using GHS-specific procedures and protocols.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by using creativity and ingenuity to investigate problems, identify resolutions, suggest enhanced add on services, and recommend improvements.
- Service existing accounts by analyzing work orders, planning a daily travel schedule, reviewing concerns, conducting tests, and resolving problems.
Qualifications & Skills
- Technical degree or certification and willingness to become certified in GHS-offered technical courses
- Awareness of health and safety issues particularly as related to indoor air quality
- Knowledge of building sciences and/or disciplines
- Ability to adapt to work schedules and flexible shifts
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and work in personal protective equipment including full facemask/breathing apparatus
- Willingness to work in confined spaces
- Mission-oriented mindset with exacting attention to detail
- Excellent customer service, communication and self-management skills
- Construction, restoration, or demolition experience
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to the franchisor.
Green Home Solutions of Monterey Bay
AddressPacific Grove, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Green Home Solutions of Monterey Bay