Nurse Practitioner - Medical Cannabis Telemedicine (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nevada has made medical cannabis legal for patients suffering from a wide variety of conditions. We are looking for those who want to join our team and certify patients for the Nevada Medical Cannabis Program.
We are a national company with offices in Utah, Maryland, West Virginia, and Missouri and telemedicine in 25 other states. We are the leading provider of medical marijuana evaluations in several states with over 100,000 patients so far!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Be an advocate for patients seeking to use medical marijuana as part of their treatment plan.
- Evaluate patients for the medical cannabis program.
- Maintain notes and medical records in the EMR system (all electronic).
- NP License to practice in Nevada.
- DEA & Controlled Substance License
- Ability to utilize technology, specifically the in-house EMR system (we will train!)
- Make a difference in the lives of countless residents in the area who are seeking to find relief in a natural form!
- Fast-paced & fun patient encounters
- Set your schedule
Come join us in making a difference in thousands of patients' lives in Nevada!
Green Health Docs
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Get fresh Telemedicine Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.