Customer Service Hero
Green Group Companies Dallas, TX
- Expired: July 28, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Modernizing the Green Industry
Lawn Tech, a Green Group Company, is evoking value, pride, and trust for associates and customers alike. We provide recurring property services for customers with an end-to-end approach, re-imagining the customer and team experience by leveraging technology to create efficiencies and delight.
Develop a scalable platform backed with an extraordinary team that will enable the company to grow organic revenue during periods of both economic expansion and contraction.
What we need from you...
- Provide the appropriate and correct information to incoming customers about programs and services
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to learn quickly
- Process customer requests/changes/communication with team
- Listen, document and help resolve conflicts with customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Some knowledge of the landscaping industry is beneficial but not required
- Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with arms and hands. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The job perks...
- Health Care
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA) Employer match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Empowered Culture
Lawn Tech, a Green Group Company, is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protect ed Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Green Group Companies
BusinessView all jobs at Green Group Companies