Produces digital media- video, still images, animations, project files, composites, and GIFs. The digital retoucher/ video producer is responsible for correcting hi-resolution photo imagery to web-ready standards, ads, email campaigns, social media campaigns, produces entire videos from pre-production to post-production and other company's sales and marketing initiatives. Know how to use photograph editing software, photoshop, and or Lightroom, to enhance images by correcting resolution and composition, cropping images and adjusting tone, color, saturation, and brightness. Also, knows how to use Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Creative Suite to create video content. Plans, coordinates, selects, and edits photography and video content. The retouching process can also consist of adding or removing objects from an image or inserting text. Previous products still- life and video experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop CS/ Adobe suite ( (experience using layers, paths, masks and image processing tools)
- Expertise in photography / digital capture, file management, web optimization techniques. and hi-resolution digital retouching
- Must be proficient using specialized software such as - Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Editing and creating videos by using modern software
- Plans, coordinates, and edits photography and video content.
- Manipulates and enhances scanned or digital images to create desired effects, using computers and specialized software.
- Transfers photographs to computers for editing, archiving, and electronic transmission.
- Determines project goals, locations, and equipment needs by studying assignments and consulting with a creative staff.
- Reviews sets of photographs to select the best work.
- Meet with managers to discuss what types of pictures are needed for a certain project
- Need to have an eye for art and composition as they relate to what's typically desirable in a photographic image
- Create production schedules for each project, including establishing final deliverable deadlines
- Track and manage product samples for photography.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Ensure company Imaging standards/ guidelines are maintained
- Accustomed to the intensity of the product marketing environment, and unshrinking under deadline pressure
- An obsession for delighting customers
- Self-driven and able to easily communicate creative ideas and collaborate in a team environment
- Productivity-focused and proven to be a quick problem solver
- Retouch still-life /video product imagery from RAW, through approval rounds, to final production specs
- Be familiar with working with focus stacked images, sourcing extra plates if needed.
- Receive notes from management or creative team members and make adjustments on a timely basis.
- Previous product / still life and video experience are preferred.
- Edit product photography for use in e-commerce including color correction, removing backgrounds, clipping, cleaning up imperfections on products, adding shadows, reflections where needed
- Creates artificial light, as necessary.
- Research industry and competitor trends and suggest new content ideas
- Craft stories that are consistent with the company’s photography, mission, and communication goal
- Manage media by importing and backing up all media files
- Proficient using an IMAC PRO computer
- Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.
- Proficient using video, audio and lighting equipment
- Proficient in 2D motion graphics
- Excellent short-format video ads (looping videos, stop motion graphics, gifs)
- Pack, and transport video camera, tripods, lighting, microphones, and other associated equipment to all sites and other necessary locations
- Photography/ video skills - comfortable with Sony Camera
- +graphic design
- +Web design/ coding
+Portfolio required for consideration- product photography and video.
+ Experience in a photography studio or product advertising, marketing, or creative environment would be an advantage.
Green Gorilla is committed to building an intelligent and inspiring international brand in the Hemp/Cannabis industries. As the leading USDA certified organic manufacturer and brand of cannabidiol (CBD) products, our promise is to bring customers only the highest efficacy of organic products and services and in doing so, making sustainable and ethical choices that will help protect our planet and preserve our future.
The company’s success in the CBD market is bolstered by sophisticated manufacturing of organic products, rare certification by the USDA, inspiring brand awareness and marketing, strategic product development and pricing, significant sales and high consumer retention as well as innovative vertical integration that sets us apart from other companies in the industry.
Please see our website and check out our exceptional executive team full of proven industry leaders at www.ilovegreengorilla.com