We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our Green Gorilla team!
Green Gorilla was one of the first certified organic hemp derived CBD oil brands in the Hemp/Cannabis marketplace! We are committed to building an ethical, innovating and inspiring company in the Hemp/Cannabis industries and poised to become the industry leader and a global brand. Our promise is to bring customers only the highest efficacy of organic products and services and in doing so, making sustainable and ethical choices that will help protect our planet and preserve our future.
Our company’s success in the hemp derived cannabidiol (CBD) market is bolstered by sophisticated manufacturing of organic products, rare certification by the USDA, inspiring brand awareness and marketing, strategic product development and pricing, significant sales and high consumer retention as well as innovative vertical integration that sets us apart from other companies in the industry.
Please see our website and check out our exceptional executive team full of proven industry leaders at www.ilovegreengorilla.com
Green Gorilla is expanding our team and looking for an Email Marketing Specialist who can create email marketing campaigns to promote our CBD products to expand our brand’s reach locally and globally while increasing brand loyalty and awareness. The specialist would be responsible for determining target audience, devising campaign, and launching email campaign to create buzz or generate leads, create sales & growth for our company.
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Develop a personalization strategy.
- Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
- Review messages for brevity.
- Send messages to those who have opted in for messages.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
- Create database of emails for lead generation.
- Follow up on interested respondents.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions.
- Place orders for products.
- Design and write press releases.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the primary database vendor.
- Degree in Graphic Design or Graphic Communications
- Previous experience in graphic design and e-mail digital marketing
- Previous experience with SEO/Social Media Marketing
- Graphic Design Skills, a must (Adobe, InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator)
- Experience with MailChimp required
- Experience with video editing desired
- Strong sense of typography with high attention to detail
- Good use of color and composition in layout design
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor and self-manage workload.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities and self-motivated work ethic
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Critical thinking
- Judgment and decision making
- Proactive, enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile.