We are seeking a Web Developer & e-commerce management to join our team!
Come join Green Gorilla, the first certified organic CBD oil company on the market. We are an ethical, inspirational, and innovative company poised to become the industry leader and a global brand. Get in on the ground floor, as we are rapidly growing!
Please see our website and check out our exceptional executive team full of proven industry leaders at www.ilovegreengorilla.com.
- Builds and maintains Web site (s) , using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Performs or directs Web site updates.
- Writes, designs, or edits Web page content, or direct others producing content.
- Confers with development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Backs up files from Web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
- Identifies problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and corrects problems or refers problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluates code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Maintains understanding of current Web technologies or programming practices through continuing education.
- Analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Renews domain name registrations.
- Collaborates with management or users to develop e-commerce strategies and to integrate these strategies with Web sites.
- Writes supporting code for Web applications or Web sites.
- Selects programming languages, design tools, or applications.
- Identifies or maintains links to and from other Web sites and check links to ensure proper functioning.
- Registers Web sites with search engines to increase Web site traffic.
- Creates web models or prototypes that include physical, interface, logical, or data models.
- Provides monthly website analitics to marketing team and upper management
- Using website analitics works with marketing team on projects for social media platforms/ video content and email marketing
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- WordPress Experience is a must
- Previous experience with e-commerce website
- Previous experience with payment portals and integration
- Previous experience in web development or other related fields
- Strong experience on Wordpress
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Wordpress sites needed
- 2-4 years experience