Come join Green Gorilla, one of the first certified organic CBD oil brands on the market! We are an ethical, inspirational, and innovative company poised to become the industry leader and a global brand.
Green Gorilla is committed to building an intelligent and inspiring international brand in the Hemp/Cannabis industries. As the leading USDA certified organic manufacturer and brand of cannabidiol (CBD) products, our promise is to bring customers only the highest efficacy of organic products and services and in doing so, making sustainable and ethical choices that will help protect our planet and preserve our future.
The Company’s success in the CBD market is bolstered by sophisticated manufacturing of organic products, rare certification by the USDA, inspiring brand awareness and marketing, strategic product development and pricing, significant sales and high consumer retention as well as innovative vertical integration that sets us apart from other companies in the industry.
Please see our website and check out our exceptional executive team full of proven industry leaders at www.ilovegreengorilla.com
We are seeking a highly skilled, adaptable, and reliable Sales and Marketing Assistant to help take our company to the next level. In this position, you will be part of a dynamic team of professionals who plan and implement our sales, marketing and advertising media activities. We are also looking for someone who is passionate about social media and understands the social media sphere, both the big-name platforms and developing niches, to produce viral engagement and support greater brand awareness.
Responsibilities & Essential Duties:
- Manage daily administrative tasks as required to assist our Sales and Marketing Teams
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of our evolving products and services
- Answers incoming calls to either re-direct/take detailed messages or provide information about products and process orders from direct customers, sales team or outside retailers.
- Conduct market research to identity new opportunities and help execute marketing strategies
- Coordinate with marketing and creative teams to generate digital/print advertising material and e-marketing campaigns
- Maintain and update impeccable records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Assist with social media platforms and approved campaigns by creating content, content planning, and engagement opportunities according to brand guidelines
- Make travel arrangements and help organize promotional events/industry trade shows
- Travel occasionally to complete local company errands or to assist sales team with out of the area trade show events
- Cross-training with other departments as needed
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; a clear and concise communicator who is also an adept listener
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and execute in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Efficient yet careful with a strong attention to detail
- Maintains professionalism and a positive, service-driven attitude at all times
- Commitment to company values
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or 2+ years of hands-on sales and marketing experience
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Suite and QuickBooks
- Demonstrable personal presence on various social media platforms
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
$25,000 to $42,000 based upon skills and experience.
How to Apply:
Submit resume along with a cover letter.