Come join Green Gorilla, one of the first certified organic CBD oil brands on the market! We are an ethical, inspirational, and innovative company poised to become the industry leader and a global brand.
Green Gorilla is committed to building an intelligent and inspiring international brand in the Hemp/Cannabis industries. As the leading USDA certified organic manufacturer and brand of cannabidiol (CBD) products, our promise is to bring customers only the highest efficacy of organic products and services and in doing so, making sustainable and ethical choices that will help protect our planet and preserve our future.
The company’s success in the CBD market is bolstered by sophisticated manufacturing of organic products, rare certification by the USDA, inspiring brand awareness and marketing, strategic product development and pricing, significant sales and high consumer retention as well as innovative vertical integration that sets us apart from other companies in the industry.
Please see our website and check out our exceptional executive team full of proven industry leaders at www.ilovegreengorilla.com
We are seeking a Sales Coordinator & Customer Service Representative to work collaboratively with our sales, marketing and executive teams to accomplish various objectives. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic and changing environment and has a passion for excellence in their work.
Responsibilities & Essential Duties:
- Answering incoming calls, transferring to appropriate party or taking detailed messages.
- Provides information about products, enters orders, and builds rapport with customers
- Ensures full customer satisfaction and maintains a friendly, helpful demeanor.
- Take orders over the phone from inbound calls made by direct customers as well as our sales team.
- Liaison between customers, regional sales team and our fulfillment department.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Keeps records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as taking actions as needed
- Cross-training with other departments as needed
- Handle clerical office tasks for team including scanning, copying, faxing, printing, word processing, and email management
- Travel occasionally to complete company errands as needed
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or 2+ years of hands-on administrative sales support experience
- Maintains professionalism and a positive, service-driven attitude at all times
- Proficiency in Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and QuickBooks
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; a clear and concise communicator who is also an adept listener
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and execute in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Efficient yet careful with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Commitment to company values
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Physical demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be in an office environment. The noise level is usually moderate.