We are looking for an A/R, A/P, Payroll Clerk to support our Controller and be involved in the many financial facets of our company. This is a new position for our accounting department so we need someone with the skills and experience as requested below and looking to fill this position ASAP.
Green Gorilla is committed to building an intelligent and inspiring international brand in the Hemp and Cannabis industries. Our promise is to bring customers only the highest efficacy of certified organic products and services and in doing so, making sustainable and ethical choices that will help protect our planet and preserve our future.
The company’s success in the cannabidiol (CBD) market is bolstered by sophisticated manufacturing of organic products, rare certification by the USDA, inspiring brand awareness and marketing, strategic product development and pricing, significant sales and high consumer retention as well as innovative vertical integration that sets us apart from other companies in the industry.
Please see our website and check out our exceptional executive team full of proven industry leaders at www.ilovegreengorilla.com
Our Accounting Clerk must have experience with Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable and Payroll PLUS be an expert in Excel and QuickBooks. Additionally, you will be responsible for various office management and financial duties for Green Gorilla. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented and thrives in a dynamic and changing environment and has a passion for excellence in their work.
Position Responsibilities & Essential Duties:
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Tag and monitor fixed assets
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Pay any debt as it comes due for payment
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Collect sales taxes from customers and remit them to the government
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Maintain an orderly filing system for the documents used to prepare the general ledger
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Prepare 1099’s for vendors with supporting documentation
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Controller and CPAs as requested
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Education: Associates or equivalent training in accounting, such as QuickBooks certification
• Experience: 2-5 years related experience
Compensation is DOE, and includes a blend of cash compensation, bonuses, and stock options. Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.
This is an opportunity to join the ground floor as we are experiencing exponential growth, preparing to go public, and poised to becoming a global brand.
Please check out our stellar products and our exceptional executive team full of proven industry leaders at www.ilovegreengorilla.com