We are looking for some part time support for our Shipping Department to help our Green Gorilla team!
Green Gorilla is committed to building an intelligent and inspiring international brand in the Hemp/Cannabis industries. Our promise is to bring customers only the highest efficacy of organic products and services and in doing so, making sustainable and ethical choices that will help protect our planet and preserve our future.
Our company’s success in the cannabidiol (CBD) market is bolstered by sophisticated manufacturing of organic products, rare certification by the USDA, inspiring brand awareness and marketing, strategic product development and pricing, significant sales and high consumer retention as well as innovative vertical integration that sets us apart from other companies in the industry.
Please see our website and check out our exceptional executive team full of proven industry leaders at www.ilovegreengorilla.com
At Green Gorilla, we offer a creative office environment and an innovative opportunity to work with our team within a growing marketplace.
We are expanding and need workers for part time morning and afternoon shifts to support our Shipping Department. You will be packing our products in small boxes and preparing them for shipment. Workers must be reliable and able to work with little supervision and will work with the Shipping Lead to execute:
- Shipping/Fulfillment goals and needs
- Picking and packing orders for shipping
- Ensuring Quality Control
- Preparing shipping documents
- Acquiring product knowledge
- Investigating discrepancies
- Follow all required work safe practices including proper protective equipment if needed
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication with peers and supervisors
- Willingness to be cross-trained and moved to other areas when needed
- Must be willing and able to perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail and following directions
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Must have a high sense of urgency while working in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to company values
- Excellent time management skills
- Maintaining excellent work attendance
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Past experience working inside a warehouse atmosphere in a fulfillment position
- Prior shipping software experience is highly preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Physical demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; stooping and crouching is frequent. This job requires physical agility and stamina. Employee is required to stand for most their shift. Must demonstrate good manual dexterity and be able to perform repetitive tasks.
While performing the duties of this job, workers will be in a warehouse environment. The noise level and temperature is usually moderate.