Green Gorilla is seeking a dynamic Assistant to support our Marketing Director as well as work collaboratively with our sales, marketing, creative and executive teams to accomplish various objectives. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced and changing environment with a commitment and passion for excellence in their work.
About Green Gorilla:
Green Gorilla is committed to building an intelligent and inspiring international brand in the Hemp/Cannabis industries. As the leading USDA certified organic manufacturer and brand of cannabidiol (CBD) products, our promise is to bring customers only the highest efficacy of organic products and services and in doing so, making sustainable and ethical choices that will help protect our planet and preserve our future.
The company’s success in the CBD market is bolstered by sophisticated manufacturing of organic products, rare certification by the USDA, inspiring brand awareness and marketing, strategic product development and pricing, significant sales and high consumer retention as well as innovative vertical integration that sets us apart from other companies in the industry.
Please see our website and check out our exceptional executive team full of proven industry leaders at www.ilovegreengorilla.com
Position Responsibilities & Essential Duties:
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Help coordinate new product launches
- Research and help execute marketing strategies
- Assist in creating content and content planning
- Support social media platforms
- Act as liaison between customers, fulfillment department, sales, creative and executive teams
- Works on special assignments which would include but is not limited to: answering phones and making telephone calls, coordinating conference calls and meetings, arranging particulars for travel and industry trade show events, drafting letters, reports, spreadsheets and doing research as needed
- Handle office tasks including scanning, copying, faxing, printing, word processing, and email management
- Would be able to travel and assist sales team with trade show events
- Cross-training with other departments as needed
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; a clear and concise communicator who is also an adept listener
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and execute in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Efficient yet careful with a strong attention to detail
- Maintains professionalism and a positive, service-driven attitude at all times
- Proficiency in Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and QuickBooks
- Internet savvy with experience on all platforms of social media
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Commitment to company values
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years of hands-on administrative support and experience with sales, marketing, business development
- Experience in health and beauty industries a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Physical demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be in an office environment. The noise level is usually moderate.
- Ability to travel and carry product or other items needed to set up for trade show events
Compensation is DOE, and includes a blend of cash compensation, bonuses, and stock options. Please include salary requirements in your cover letter/resume.
This is an opportunity to join the ground floor as we are experiencing exponential growth, preparing to go public, and poised to becoming a global brand.
Please check out our stellar products and world class team at www.ilovegreengorilla.com