Dispensary Assistant Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Green Genie is currently looking to add a candidate who has direct dispensary experience, who will assist the General Manager with ensuring all daily operations remain in compliant with state guidelines as well as making sure patients are satisfied with their experience prior to leaving. The Assistant Manager will also help maintain employee structure, scheduling, employee's compliance with all processes and enhance the customer experience of our dispensary and drive sales while promoting a positive work environment geared towards growth and development.
As the Assistant Manager you will also be responsible for the day-to-day operations at the retail level which includes assisting with hiring, onboarding, scheduling, operations, cash handling, inventory and compliance. The role requires strong leadership skills to develop the customer service skills of your staff and in turn develop strong relationships with clientele and increase sales. Cannabis experience is necessary, and passion is a must.
- Assisting with hiring & training a staff through mentorship and development
- Improve processes to promote growth of the company
- Cash handling
- Handle customer and employee concerns
- Familiarity with product knowledge and recommendations
- Maintain the facility
- Create an inviting environment to gain new customers and increase returning clientele
- Provide support with multiple employee initiatives and team building
- Create systems for a smooth running store that promotes the brand's mission and upholds regulations
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred or at least 32 college credits
- 2-3+ years combined of high-volume retail management experience preferred
- Tech savvy
- Background check
Job Type: Full-time / 40+ Hours
Pay: Up to $20 per hr based on experience
- Must be flexible
Green Genie provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Green Genie complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
24600 West McNichols DetroitDetroit, MI
RetailView all jobs at Green Genie