Government Relations Project Lead, Ventura, CA or Remote
Green Flower is a rapidly-growing cannabis education company that produces educational content, with the world’s top cannabis experts. We believe that trusted cannabis education is the key to changing laws, crushing stigma, and showing the world how incredible this plant truly is.
As the Government Relations Project Lead at Green Flower, you will create deep relationships with Federal, State, and Local governments that regulate cannabis, and leverage those relationships to implement our products and content into their regulatory training frameworks.
- Background in government affairs / lobbying
- Excellent Relationship building
- Persuasion and negotiation
- Research and analysis
- Strategic thinking
- Focus, intensity, and follow-through
- Cross - collaboration with multiple divisions to execute the deliverables
- Project management
Being successful in this role means:
- You understand exactly what the training requirements are in every State and Local Jurisdiction, and have a targeted plan to engage and enroll with each.
- You’ve built relationships with each government agency, and are nurturing those relationships
- Our products are adapted and approved by the regulatory agencies quickly.
- Though your efforts, training is made mandatory for licensed workers, and we gain exclusivity as the sole provider of the training.
- Creation of a standardized process to measure, track, and report on the progress / activity of our government relationships and initiatives.
- New business and revenue are created by these government approved programs.
Your next steps:
If this resonates, and you want to hear more, apply immediately, and include a cover letter that tells us: Why are you a great fit for this role? What is your relationship with cannabis?
We will review your experience, and cover letter. If your qualifications match, we will reach out to discuss next steps. While we try to respond to everyone, at this stage, it’s just not possible . We always appreciate you applying - and hope you will keep an eye out for future positions that more closely match your expertise.