In this entry-level role, the entry-level Community Clean Energy Advocate will use natural enthusiasm to assist the marketing division & community outreach team with all tasks involved in developing and executing our overall clean energy promotional program.
Main Responsibilities of the Entry Level Community Clean Energy Advocate include:
- Execute sales & promotional marketing plans that engage the local community one consumer at a time in order to educate on clean energy options through their local utility providers
- Participate in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams and incorporate into field initiatives
- Assist customers with evaluating their energy consumption, exploring alternatives, and ultimately, enrolling in our clean energy grid.
- Apply knowledge of the products, services, and brands to develop customized marketing & sales strategies for each community
- Ensure the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieved customer acquisition goals
- Build knowledge of the marketing systems implemented during each customized client promotion/field campaign
- Assist the marketing & client acquisition manager with any day to day administrative support as required
Qualifications of the Entry Level Community Clean Energy Advocate:
- Experience in marketing, sales, and associated fields providing customer service and promotional support.
- A lifelong learner who attends appropriate training sessions and is willing to start in an entry-level role with plenty of opportunities for advancement within the first year
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results-driven.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing the best possible customer service for clients and consumers.
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
If you find yourself invited in for an interview, a must-meet in our office is our beloved mascot Piper, the brindle, blue-eyed French bulldog. In addition to being a dog lover, Our CEO has a love for learning, a competitive approach to drive success within his team, and has been recognized by his outstanding leadership and commitment to his organization. His commitment to excellence is reflected in the recognition he has received being the national leader of our Green Energy client and Regional recognition for management consulting firms. He hopes to inspire many entrepreneurial candidates to achieve their own goals and aspirations they want to accomplish for their career whether it's within their degree field or not.
Green Energy Solutions Provider
Why Work Here?
Local Firm with National Mission for a Sustainable Future