Armed Security Officer
Green Cross of Torrance/Edgeline Security Torrance, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
Edgeline Security Services Inc. is seeking a highly motivated Armed Security Officer to join our Security Team! Our ideal candidates are attentive, ambitious, and engaged. Join our team now for a $500.00 Sign On Bonus.....
Shifts: Mornings, Evenings, Overnight. We are a security operation providing security to a cannabis dispensary, #1 in South Bay, Green Cross of Torrance.
· Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
· Monitor and patrol premises as directed
· Direct patients to intended destination
· Assess and act upon threats or deviant behavior accordingly
· Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
· Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
· Under the direction of the Head of Security, CEO, & CFO. The Security Officer will be responsible for observing their assigned duty location, correcting and reporting all situations relating to safety and security.
· Assist the Security Supervisor in the enforcement of all company and department policies and procedures, by way of accurately reporting all discrepancies to the Security Manager, Security Supervisor, and department managers.
· Must possess a current and valid Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) Security Officer License issued by the State of California. We will not accept expired licenses.
- EXPOSED FIREARM
- OC SPRAY
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Open work availability preferred
· Registration and certificates that apply
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for public interaction and report writing.
· Proven work experience in a security field
· Strong writing and computer abilities for purposes of log entries, databases, and reports.
· Must be able to handle crisis situations calmly and professionally.
· Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent Proven work experience in a security field
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Active listening skills
· Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
· Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
· Attention to detail
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
· Be able to work flexible schedules
· Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Green Cross of Torrance/Edgeline SecurityWhy Work Here?
Comeptitive Pay, Tips, Product Incentives Great Team to work with!
Real EstateView all jobs at Green Cross of Torrance/Edgeline Security