Plant Human Resources Clerk
**MUST BE BI-LINGUAL (Spanish)**
At Green Circle Growers we strive to make every day better with the beautiful plants we grow. Our company has successfully grown on the values of respect, hard work, customer focus and integrity. We seek to add employees to our team who possess these values.
Green Circle Growers has an immediate fulltime opening for a dependable Plant Human Resources Clerk. In this position, an individual will administer the timekeeping system for their assigned plant, function as a liaison for the HR Department for employee questions/concerns and support the plant management with plant/office related duties.
Must be flexible and willing to work some overtime. Bi-lingual applicants desired.
TIME & ATTENDANCE
- Maintain and post an updated work list informing employees of their daily assignment.
- Track time and attendance for all plant employees daily. Bi-weekly submission of time records for payroll.
- Perform timekeeping maintenance for absence/tardy/leave early.
- Track PTO, process requests and monitor attendance.
- Communicate requests for employment verifications and/or copies of pay checks and W-2’s to Human Resources/Payroll.
- Serve as a Liaison for the Human Resources Department on policy/rule questions, benefit questions, safety concerns, FMLA paperwork, forms, etc.
- Assist will all benefit enrollment communication and distribution to eligible employees.
- Maintain records of employee discussions/disciplinary action. Participate in document preparation and discussion if necessary or requested. Ensure original documents are submitted for filing in personnel file.
- Escalate serious employee concerns to Human Resources Manager/Director. Assist in investigation if necessary/requested.
- Keep the Human Resources Manager/Director informed of potential HR issues in the department.
- Assist Plant Management with record keeping and reporting, relating to employees and the operations.
- Plant Specific – Produce Shipping labels and other documents as necessary.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English).
- High School Diploma
- HR/Payroll experience preferred; Minimum 1-3 years of administrative experience required.
- Experience in a production/manufacturing setting helpful.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to exercise discretion while working with confidential matters.
- Must have strong computer skills including data entry and Microsoft office. Timekeeping system experience (Paycor, ADP, Kronos, etc…) is a plus.
Pay range commensurate with applicable experience. This position also includes an excellent benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life, paid vacation, paid holidays, and 401K with match. Green Circle Growers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.