Green Age Development Gilroy, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Our development company is looking to immediately hire an experienced skilled carpenter for our construction projects located in the downtown Gilroy location. A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable and have good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Handling heavy loads; Physical demanding; Combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, kneeling, etc.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout and installation
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs and other fixtures as required
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials
- Ability to operate tools, machines and other equipment
- Compliance with local building codes and health and safety regulations
- High school Diploma
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Completion of a recognized apprenticeship or minimum of four years' of experience as a journey-level carpenter.
If you are interested in this position please respond promptly and attach your resume and or interest.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Green Age Development
ConstructionView all jobs at Green Age Development