Grede Saint Cloud, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring Immediately! Foundry, Construction, Manufacturing, and General Laborer industry workers encouraged to apply today!
We will be hosting open interviews Mon-Thursday from 12pm – 3pm. Applicants can stop by 5200 Foundry Circle, St. Cloud, MN 56303 and be interviewed on the spot.
Are you passionate about starting your career with an organization that values integrity, dedication, and hard work every day? If you’re ready to join a reputable independent company with a 100-year history of success, Grede is the place for you, and we value all our employees and their roles as an important part of our united team.
At Grede our mission is to drive industry-leading design and manufacturing solutions in key markets that lead to increase partner value. As the premier ductile, gray and specialty iron casting provider, we have broad capabilities across multiple product lines that can deliver efficient, powerful and innovative solutions for its customers. We deliver world-class value to our customers and associates through teamwork, communication, innovation, operational excellence, safety and continuous improvement!
The Utility Melt Worker will perform various support or relief duties throughout the Melt Department in accordance with established procedures and process instructions.
This position is primarily a weekend position:
Hours are: Saturday and Sunday from 5:30 pm to 5:30 am, Monday and Tuesday from 9:30 pm to 5:30 am.Your Responsibilities as a Utility Melt Worker:
- Perform pressure pour tender, converter truck driver, and additional melt duties, as required.\Assist in or perform refractory repairs on furnace, ladles, spouts, etc.
- Assist melter and assistant melter with operations, operational maintenance, and deslagging of furnaces.
- Notify supervisor of any quality, mechanical or delay problems and take corrective action, as instructed.
- Utilize delay time constructively by doing housekeeping or other area improvement activities.
- Perform crane operations with the ability to meet production requirements.
- Participate in area continuous improvement efforts including employee involvement activities.
- Exhibit superior safety practices every day.
- Extend treatment to all other associates of the Company as individuals with the courtesy and dignity shown to customers.
- Exceed customer quality and service expectations through attention to detail.
- Personal attendance record should remain in compliance with company guidelines.
- Great Wages Plus Incentives
- $1,000 Signing Bonus
- 401-K with Company Match
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Company paid Short Term Disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
AddressSaint Cloud, MN
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Grede