- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready to accelerate your career with a best-in-class organization that values innovation, dedication, and growth? Our employees at Grede are the key to our success and share our passion for teamwork, customer service, and operational excellence. If you want to join an industry-leading company that focuses on your professional growth and development, we’d love to hear from you!
The laborer will perform various laboring functions relative to the operation of the Foundry Department.
Pay Rate $16.41/hourly
- Deposit sand and waste in proper containers or receptacles
- Clean-up under shaker conveyors, pallet car system and hunter machine pits
- Transport various materials and supplies as required for the Foundry Department
- Keep work areas and equipment clean and orderly
- Report problems to immediate supervisor
- Always exhibit superior safety practices every day by outstanding housekeeping
- Secure proper tools for each task
- Communicate suggestions and recommend solutions to problems to provide for an efficient operation
- Must be physically able to stand for long periods of time
- Must actively engage in safe working practices
- Must be able to tolerate hot working conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to stand, bend, twist, kneel, walk for long hours
- Competitive Wages and Benefits
- Low-cost Comprehensive Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
To learn more about Grede, please visit our website at www.grede.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Labor Ready jobs daily straight to your inbox!