Foundry Maintenance Lead
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring Immediately! Foundry, Construction, Manufacturing, and General Laborer industry workers encouraged to apply today!
Are you ready to accelerate your career with a best-in-class organization that values innovation, dedication, and growth? Our employees at Grede are the key to our success and share our passion for teamwork, customer service, and operational excellence. If you want to join an industry-leading company that focuses on your professional growth and development, we’d love to hear from you!What You'll Do:
- Reviews and coordinates shift work requirements and priorities with maintenance supervisors.
- Assign general clean personnel first, second, and third shift to specific tasks, work orders, PM’s, Breakdowns, etc.
- Performs working maintenance functions (hands-on).
- Assumes shift responsibilities in maintenance supervisor’s absence.
- Reports equipment condition and needs to supervisor.
- Helps coordinate job requirements with production personnel and informs production of completion.
- Follows up and completes required paperwork.
- Report all unsafe conditions, injuries, and illnesses to you supervisor immediately.
- Ensure compliance with all safety, environmental, and quality regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma and Electronics Degree Preferred.
- Leadership ability.
- Equipment/process knowledge.
- PLC troubleshooting.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform P.M. and Predictive Maintenance procedures.
- Knowledge of plant/maintenance computer functions.
- Maintenance A or higher capability.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including Medical, Dental, Vision coverages.
- Insurance: Life, Supplemental Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- 401(K) Match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PPE allowances
To learn more about Grede, please visit our website at www.grede.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Get fresh Foundry Laborer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.