At Greatwide, our primary focus is on exceeding our customer’s expectations. As an inside sales associate, we offer you:
· Full ownership of your customer and carrier relationships including the challenge of providing solutions on your customer’s requests.
· Direct personal and professional growth by applying your work ethic and excellent communication skills to ensure our customers have a positive experience with every freight shipment.
· Being part of a growing company and a growing personal book of business from your winning attitude and competitiveness!
· Work industry load boards to find loads to deliver for our dedicated Greatwide fleet
· Daily sales calls and management of freight moves
· Tracking and Tracing all loads from inception to delivery
· Calling prospective freight brokers and shippers to earn business
· Ability to multi-task and operate with a high level of success
· Complete all requests for Bills of Lading and Proof of delivery
· Build orders in our Transportation Management System as needed
· Provide timely communication of any potential issues to the customer
· Drive sales and revenue through freight movements in the US, Mexico and Canada
· Self-motivated, energetic and sales driven – willing to learn on the job
· Prefer, but don’t require, 1 year of related experience and/or training, with a general understanding of the transportation industry
· Prefer a successful background in sales
· This is a technology driven business so knowledge and ability to use our technology is a major key to success
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with the ability to quickly identify and resolve problems
· Team player with ability to establish and maintain effective, collaborative work relationships both internally and externally.
· Negotiation skills with customers and carriers
· This is a ground floor opportunity to be help grow our truckload agency in Charlotte, NC. Candidates must have a long-term vision and be comfortable to operate and thrive in a fast-paced start-up type environment. Our leadership team has 20+ years of successful experience in the freight brokerage business and know what it takes to be successful.
Serious inquiries only.No relocation or employment sponsorship will be provided. Our compensation provides for a base salary with a significant commission potential.
Greatwide is a part of the Evans group which is a leading provider of supply chain solutions to the most successful enterprises in North America. We help our customers manage their flow of freight more efficiently using our team and cutting edge technology. Our greatest strength is our people –innovative, hardworking people of all experience levels and talents who make Greatwide a Great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.