Freelance Audio/Video Editor (Remote)
FREELANCE AUDIO/VIDEO EDITOR
DREAM BIGGER. LIVE BETTER. MAKE AN IMPACT.
The School of Greatness inspires conscious achievers around the world to live greater in their life, love deeper in their relationships and leave a positive impact on their world. We pride ourselves on creating some of the most inspiring interviews, content and media in the world to help people achieve their potential, destroy self-doubt and chase their dreams. Our vision is a connected world of people who are living a life that they love. As part of that pursuit WE PRACTICE WHAT WE PREACH! Live what we say. Over-deliver on our promises and operate with the highest integrity. Founded in 2013 in Los Angeles, our growing team reaches around the world. What started as a curiosity to interview one mentor for a few people to learn from, has grown to 500+ million downloads, over 9+ million social media followers and hundreds of thousands of students engaged in our books, courses, coaching programs, events and more.
HERE’S THE RUNDOWN:
Greatness Media is hiring a Freelance Audio/Video Editor who will be responsible for the editing of audio and video content. You will work closely with our Production team to transform ideas into long and short form podcast content. Work assignments will typically be around 20 hours per week with a rate of $25 per hour. The ideal candidate has a background in podcast production.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE:
- Editing all video and audio content related to podcast episode
- Meet with creative teams to accomplish their production objectives
- Contribute creative ideas for videos that will help elevate the brand and message
- Demonstrate advanced techniques of sound and music design in editing process
- Editing short form content for social media
- Create inspirational daily short form audio content
- Edit sponsorship audio content
- Other duties as assigned
YOUR ABILITIES AND EXPERTISE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in digital media, cinematography, film studies or related field
- At least 3 years of editing experience
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition, etc.
- Proven work experience editing extensive video and audio content
- Demonstrate video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on a wide variety of projects with tight deadlines and quick turnarounds
- Experience with a remote, start up and/or small team is ideal
- A positive attitude and loves to work with a team that is changing the world!
THE TEAM YOU’LL COLLABORATE WITH:
- The Freelance Audio/Video Editor reports directly to the Podcast Producers.
WHERE GREATNESS IS INSPIRED:
- All things creative take place at The School of Greatness studio in Century City just next to Beverly Hills. But, this position can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
WHEN THE GREATNESS HAPPENS:
- Our team works Monday – Friday, 9AM - 6PM. This position has an expectation to work as needed in order to deliver projects in a timely manner.
Powered by JazzHR
Greatness MediaLos Angeles, CA
Arts and Entertainment
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.