CNC and Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Greatlink International, Inc., a growing cable assemblies and wire harness contract manufacturing company, is looking for a Facilities Maintenance and CNC Technician to add to our growing team in Elgin, Illinois.
This is a great role for a professional with a well-rounded profile who not only wants to solve unexpected breakdowns/issues, but also is interested in working/thinking/planning strategically, and who can help to schedule, plan, and perform preventative repairs and scheduled periodic maintenance on equipment per defined schedules.
- Troubleshoot and repair complex equipment and keep all equipment up to date on manufacturing process requirements.
- Diagnose equipment failures - root cause and communicate required actions across relevant teams; Perform major equipment repairs, rebuilds and installations;
- Perform periodic preventative maintenance, assist in repairing equipment, analyze and detect defective parts.
- Ability to understand and execute the proper order of operations
- Must pay close attention to details on work instruction and machine set up sheets
- Perform basic set-ups and operate machines in more than one assigned area
- Operate complex equipment and machines in a safe manner
- Fit, align, and adjust machines or assemblies to meet tolerances and product operating requirements
- Work from schedules, shop orders, established procedures, blueprints, and specifications
- Identify deviations that can potentially interrupt productivity
- Maintain logs and other necessary documents
- Self-starter, able to get along with others & work with minimal supervision being able to work well in a team
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
- Ability to recognize deviation from accepted practices
- Ability to operate a variety of machines
- Visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift to 50 lbs
- 1-2+ years manufacturing or related work experience
Greatlink International Inc.
AddressSouth Elgin, IL
Get fresh Aircraft Wire Harness Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.