- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a full-time administrative assistant to support the staff as follows: - Coordinate office activities to ensure efficiency and compliance with policies
- Manage agendas for monthly Board & Committee meetings and record minutes - Schedule meetings, maintain the organizational calendars and invite participants - Manage phone calls and correspondence
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Pay bills/invoices and complete associated data entry
- Create and update records and databases
- Maintain physical (and digital) filing of documents
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary - Prepare proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Preferred candidates will:
- Have an interest in community development and civic service
- Have experience in office administration
- Show technological aptitude (experience with Apple Mac computers a plus)
- Demonstrate an ability to adapt to different work environments
- Show dependability and attention to detail
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have purchasing experience
- Have experience with online marketing, basic web publishing and social media
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) - Knowledge of QuickBooks
The office is centrally located in Little Falls. We are looking for someone who has flexibility in their schedule, as there will be some evening meetings. As a full-time position, work weeks will average between 35-40 hours per week. The annual salary for this position is flexible, depending on qualifications. Benefits, including paid vacation time, retirement with employer match and health insurance, will also be part of the compensation package. Please forward a cover letter, resume (including your email address & phone number) and three (3) references.
Greater Mohawk Valley Land Bank
500 E Main StreetLittle Falls, NY
Get fresh Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!