- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our mission to help individuals with mental illness and addictions to lead healthy and productive lives. GCBHS has an immediate opening for a Human Resource Coordinator. The individual in this role will support aspects of human resources including but not limited to employee relations, compliance, training and development and other special projects.
Why Work at GCBHS?
- GCBHS is a pioneer in the field of behavioral health treatment for adults, children, and families
- Top Workplace every year since 2010
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Flexible work schedules
- Public Student Loan Forgiveness
- Comprehensive health insurance
- 403(b) Retirement with Match
- Quarterly Bonus ($300 per quarter plus productivity bonus opportunities)
- Manage staff in-house training program to include coordination of training calendar, preparing CEU and attendance certificates, etc.
- Manage training provider status with Ohio counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist board.
- Maintain online e-learning training system including setting up and maintaining staff profiles and trainings
- Coordinate Internship program. Works with colleges/universities on internship opportunities, set up interview and finalize internship
- Manage workers compensation program
- Manage Unemployment claims
- Ensure new staff has an orientation schedule.
- Manage New Staff Orientation, including scheduling and preparing handouts
- Manage and tracks new staff orientation program with supervisors
- Maintain document filing in ADP HR files, including new staff paperwork and ongoing file maintenance
- Maintain HR files for temporary staff.
- May assist staff and supervisors with paid time off and time and attendance function in HRIS system.
- May assist with reference checks and employment verifications
- May assist with data-entering and processing Payroll forms for staff changes including new hires, transfers/pay changes, terminations and benefit changes.
- Associate's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 2 years of administrative/office experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous Human Resources experience required
- Previous HRIS (ADP ) experience
- Online training system experience required
- Knowledge of Relias system preferred
We have been named a Top Workplace in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky since 2010!
Please visit our website to learn more about GCBHS.
Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services
BusinessView all jobs at Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services
Get fresh Addiction Service jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.