GCB has an immediate opening for an Addictions Counselor and Addictions Diagnostician. Our Counselors and Diagnosticians work with adults, adolescents, and families. These positions are full time job and eligible for a full benefits package! We offer excellent benefits like Tuition Assistance, Student Loan Forgiveness, Practicums/License Supervision, Continuing Education, Mental/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability, and Retirement with Company Match.
The ideal candidate will have a CDCA or above. Experience working with individuals in substance use disorder and/or mental health treatment is a plus! We offer free continuing education credits to maintain your license and tuition assistance benefits. We offer a pay differential based on your level of license (CDCA, LCDCII or III or LPC or LSW).
- Completes Diagnostic Assessments and treatments plans on individuals seeking services for gambling, alcohol or other drugs.
- Facilitates therapeutic cognitive behaviorally based groups for alcohol and other drug treatment.
- Conducts individual and family counseling sessions to identify those problems the client has which may interfere with the recovery process and develop appropriate treatment for client.
- Makes appropriate referrals for further counseling and services to improve client’s quality of life and improve likelihood of recovery.
- Provides case management, linkage and/or referrals to appropriate school, employment bureau, housing, health facility, or other community resource in order to enhance the client’s quality of life and improve likelihood of recovery.
- Ohio CDCA required.
- LCDCII, LCDCIII, LSW, or LPC preferred.
GCB has been named a Top Workplace in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky since 2010! #LifeChanging
EEO Employer F/M/Disabled/Vets
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: Less than 1 year
Salary: 42436.00 Annual
Bonus/Commission: YesPandoLogic. Keywords: Addiction Counselor, Location: Batavia, OH - 45103
Greater Cincinnati Behavioral Health Services