Member Services Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly
Title: Member Services Representative
Reports to: Credit Union Branch Manager
Provide service activities to credit union members, including the following:
• Opening & closing of member accounts
• Processing members transactions
• Facilitating loan applications
• Provide positive member experience
• Learning and understanding all products/services
• Cross-selling products/services
• Process opening and closing activities, including counting and balancing drawer at various intervals during the day & teller system
• Scanning checks for submission to corporate credit union
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office & database program(s)
• Bilingual (English-Spanish) preferred
Required Education and Experience:
• A minimum of high school diploma or GED
• Experience with multi-cultural populations
• 3 years of customer service and/or banking experience, preferred; 1 year of banking required
1. Business Acumen.
4. Critical Evaluation.
5. Ethical Practice.
6. Cultural Awareness.
7. Relationship Management.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as printers, copiers, fax/scanners, desktop computers, laptop computers, and smartphones.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are 5 days /35 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Occasional evenings and Saturday work may be required as job duties demand.
Greater Bergen Community Action, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Greater Bergen Community Action
BusinessView all jobs at Greater Bergen Community Action