- $70,000 to $80,000 Yearly
Excavation and foundations construction company is looking for a staff accountant/full-charge bookkeeper who will be responsible for performing all financial and accounting functions to include general ledger, financial statements, reconciliations, accounts payable, tracking job costs, and invoicing clients for services performed. GreatWork is part of a group of residential construction companies that build single family, multi-family and custom homes.
· Reconcile balance sheet accounts and other reconciliations as needed.
· Prepare and process journal entries and accruals.
· Track company assets and depreciation.
· Process month-end and year-end closing.
· Financial statement preparation.
· Cash management, accounts payable and job cost processing.
· Create invoices for construction contracts.
· Prepare schedules on monthly, quarterly, annual basis and organize audit work papers.
· Implement accounting requirements specified in project contracts.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum 4 years accounting experience in similar role.
· College level classes in accounting. AA or BS in accounting preferred.
· The ideal candidate is one who has previous construction accounting experience.
· AP, AR, job costing, month-end closing, financial analysis, reconciliation, variance analysis, budgets, forecasting and quarterly reporting.
· Experience in processing invoices and purchase orders.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to learn quickly, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Must be a motivated team player.
· Self-starter with good problem solving skills and the ability to interact and communicate positively and successfully with all levels of the organization.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where policy and procedures are still being developed.
· Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Experience with automated accounting systems. Working knowledge of Sage Construction (Timberline) accounting software system preferred.
GreatWork LLCBellevue, WA
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.