Chief Financial Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Chief Financial Officer in Belleville, Michigan
The Chief Financial Officer will have both day-to-day and ongoing impact on our company operations, helping us strategize, analyze, and grow our financial positions.
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000 DOE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the Accounting department, budget preparations, and audit functions
- Coordinate the development of the annual operating, capital, and program budgets
- Ensure cash flow is compatible with company operations by overseeing the day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal control activities of the organization
- Research revenue opportunities and economic trends, analyze internal operations, identify areas of cost reduction and process enhancement
- Assisting with high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- Directing accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls
Requirements and Qualifications:
- MBA in Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance
- 6+ years of experience
- Extensive background running around $30 million small business
- Distribution background preferred
- AP/AR experience preferred
- ERP system experience
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application system
GreatStaffWhy Work Here?
Nationally trusted, Executive Search Firm with over 13 years of successful placements.
For over 13 years, GreatStaff has specialized in matching qualified candidates with selective clients nationwide in many diverse fields. Through our hiring process, we are dedicated to advancing candidates to the next level in their career path.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at GreatStaff