Restaurant Busser - New Wage $(salary) per hour
- Expired: November 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Great Wolf, the Restaurant Busser is key to overall restaurant operations and helps ensure guests have an unforgettable dining experience. The Busser helps maintain the overall cleanliness and atmosphere of our restaurant.
Base Rate $13.00/hr
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Cleans and sanitizes tables and chairs and sets tables according to standards for guest use
- Transports dirty tableware to the dishwashing area, separating and organizing dishes for maximum productivity
- Cleans and sanitizes high chairs and booster seats for each guest service
- Cleans floors before and after each service
- Disposes of trash and recyclables in accordance with Project Green Wolf's sustainability standards
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Must be available 7:00am-1:00pm
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands, including nights, weekends, and Holidays as needed
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Proven teamwork
- Projects professional image that inspires trust and confidence
- Enthusiastic and positive energy
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Great Wolf Lodge
FoodView all jobs at Great Wolf Lodge
Get fresh Restaurant Busboy jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.