- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TITLE OF POSITION: Front Desk Receptionist
NATURE OF POSITION: Maintains the first contact with all patients entering and exiting the organization for medical and dental care. Also is a contact point for virtually all patient appointments, either made by phone or in person. Acts as a liaison between all personnel and patients. Assumes responsibility for information related to patient registration and/or out-take. Acts as liaison between the Health Center and all other facilities within the organization.
- High School graduate minimal required.
- Basic typing and computer skills and prior telephone experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to move more than one task at a time and flow from one task to another smoothly.
- Ability to continue a task after an interruption and adaptable to change.
- Medical Experience preferred but not required.
SALARY GRADE AND CLASSIFICATION: Grade Non-exempt
RESPONSIBLE TO: Front Desk Supervisor
Great Salt Plains Health Center, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Great Salt Plains Health Center, Inc.