Our docs love it here for different reasons. Some love the 7 weeks off and the ability to travel the world. Others love the AMAZING gym right down the hallway from their clinic. Many of them love the fact that we have no local competition, but are big enough to have almost all specialties. Some love the four seasons here in Iowa. Others love the rock climbing tower in our gym. Many of them love their staff and patients so much, they couldn't imagine working anywhere else. Lots of them love the open door policy with administration. Almost all of them love how easy life is here in Burlington, but how "big city" the health system is.
What would you love about working here? Lets find out!! Find great quality of life and a wonderful practice experience in a friendly Midwestern Community on the majestic Mississippi River! Exciting turn-key opportunity with the regions PREMIER health systems Mental Health Clinic. Great River Health in Burlington, IA is looking for a Psychiatrist to join our growing program to oversee join our busy clinic in a position that is almost all outpatient with very limited call. We have a dedicated inpatient psychiatrist that frees you up to do as much clinic work as you'd like! Call is 1:4 weekends and one night per week. Call is very light. Join a group of 2 other board certified physicians, one psychologist, six counselors and experienced nursing, office and support staff.
Lucrative net income package based on MGMA median and 75th percentile with earning potential well beyond $300k.
- A 380 bed independant, regional, financially stable health system
- Over 140 providers on staff and 2300+ employees - largest employer in the area and rated as a "Top Workplace" in Iowa by the Des Moines Register!
- Production based compensation model enables you to be on equal footing with your partners from day one
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians available 24/7 to staff the ER
- 24/7 IM-Hospitalists to support you in the hospital and ICU
- 7 Weeks Vacation / full benefits / malpractice insurance / $10k for relocation and potential loan forgiveness as well as sign on bonus
- Free use of our fully appointed gym down the hall from the clinic with locker rooms, fitness classes and a rock climbing tower!
- A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.
- An easy drive to Chicago and St. Louis and 1hr drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with 11 municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation as well as two of the top ten golf courses in the State of Iowa!
- World renowned whitetail deer hunting
- Iowa is rated the "Best State for Doctors" by wallethub.com
- Option to live in a prestigious gated community with tennis court, golf course, pool, and work-out center
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of living and 65% lower home costs in Iowa!