Our company is finding new ways to innovate, thrive and rapidly expand our teams in this post-covid world. We are a Sales organization dedicated to funding global organizations through monthly membership programs. We are currently focusing on face-to-face Sales that protect our employees from potential contact with the virus and allow interaction in Safe outdoor spaces.
An entry-level position with us will set you on the fast track to achieving your career dreams and will allow you to work alongside a team of highly-motivated, vibrant professionals. Within this role you will exercise your ability to connect with customers and cultivate strong, lasting relationships. This position requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. You must also be able to think quickly on your feet to anticipate customer needs, provide solutions and encourage the support of our monthly campaigns.
If you are ready and willing to learn new skills, thrive in a profitable and fulfilling position and are looking for advancement opportunities- we are the place for you. We offer a world-class training program to all new employees. We host regular skill refreshment courses and conferences to share knowledge across our organization. Learn from some of the best in the business and carve out your own space in the industry.
Compensation and Perks:
- Base hourly wage, plus comprehensive bonus structure
- Management opportunities available
- Internal advancement encouraged
- Travel opportunities, if desired
- No salary cap- endless earning potential
- Supportive management team
- Vibrant office environment
- Full training provided
- Confidence interacting with new and potential customers
- Capable of being on your feet for extended periods of time
- Comfortable pursuing sales leads
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, Post-Secondary preferred
- Must be computer literate
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be available a minimum of 3 weekdays per week
- Interacting with new and potential customers
- Providing accurate, relevant and detailed information to customers
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Pursue sales leads
- Inside/outside sales
- Direct marketing
- Reporting to office manager
- Tracking customer information
- Use of tablets, computers and smartphones
- Work alongside team as well as independently
Thank you for applying!