The last few months gave us the opportunity to brainstorm, support each other and create new ways to thrive as a business without sacrificing the health and safety of our staff members. We have implemented social distancing practices in our offices, altered our procedures when engaging with customers, and have created new opportunities to work in a variety of work spaces- allowing for more distance and more freedom.
Here at Great North SalesForce, we promote a welcome and inclusive atmosphere within our offices. Our employees are our top priority and we encourage diversity within our walls. Daily team meetings are set in place to ensure that everyone is on the same page and to discuss any new ideas. We want all our employees to feel like they are at home when they step into the office. To help promote workplace cohesiveness, we also conduct monthly team nights that allows us to build community with our fellow colleague in a less formal atmosphere.
If you feel like this may be the right fit for you, we would love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your resume and we can get started setting up an interview!
Compensation and Perks:
- In-depth, paid training program
- Team nights
- Management positions available
- Flexible schedules, Monday-Friday, no weekends required
- Strong team environment
- No salary cap
- Guaranteed base wage
- Comprehensive bonuses
- Potential for rapid internal advancement
- Travel, if desired
- Always follow our “Service First” approach to sales
- Build a strong client base and forge relationships with customers
- Walk customers through the sales process
- Attend office meetings and training exercises
- Inside/outside sales (this may include B2B)
- Create and manage customer accounts
- Walk customers through the on-boarding process
- Use modern marketing to build client engagement
- Basic data entry and the tracking of customer interactions
- Giving brief presentations about our company and contracts
- 18+ years of age
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal English)
- Confident speaker
- Customer service or sales experience is considered an asset but is not required
- Great leadership skills
- High School Diploma at the very minimum, post secondary preferred
Thank you for your interest!
Great North SalesForce
Why Work Here?Great North SalesForce is a business consulting service for the Customer Service and Sales industry. We have offices throughout Canada and the USA and are continuously growing and expanding our teams.
Advancement opportunities, management roles available, high earning potential, excellent management