- Posted: over a month ago
MERCHANDISER POSITION SUMMARY:
A GLWAS Merchandiser is responsible for the timely stocking and product handling of all GLWAS merchandise shipped to an assigned (designated) retail account. Merchandising functions include, but are not limited to, packing out all orders, pricing the individual bottles, building displays, resetting shelf schematics, resetting cold box schematics, and implementation of the correct shelf and display signage, rotation, product fronting, dusting, and adherence to all shelf and other housekeeping standards.
ESSENTIAL MERCHANDISER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned by Supervisor or Senior Management.
- Generate positive business building relationship with the Management, Co-Management, Buyer, Owner, or person in charge of making the wine/beverage buying decisions at assigned accounts.
- Maintains good product knowledge on all GLWAS brands and takes initiative to improve overall wine/beverage/category knowledge, while constantly improving appearance of GLWAS items when in an account.
Merchandising and Store Conditions
- Understanding and execution of shelf, display, cold box standards of GLWAS and its Suppliers as well as the standards set forth by the account, including but not limited to, stocking/"pack out" policies.
- All GLWAS products are clean, rotated, and maintained in saleable condition.
- All shelf price tags are correct and in place at the beginning of every month.
- All display pricers are correct and placed with current pricing.
- Maintains and places all current P.O.S. for GLWAS products.
- Correctly runs work day according to plan.
- Maintains and uses reports, forms, and pre-plans
- Communicates on daily basis with Manager.
- Must adhere to the policies and procedures as outlined in the GLWAS handbook.
- Must demonstrate a professional demeanor.
- Cooperates with all Management and Staff at GLWAS.
- Must dress and groom in a professional manner.
- Maintains a safe driving record while keeping Vehicle clean, organized, with adequate P.O.S. and other sales materials
- Uses alcohol in a responsible manner when related to business activities.
- Follows all MLCC rules and regulations.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Great Lakes Wine and Spirits
RetailView all jobs at Great Lakes Wine and Spirits