Executive Director LALD
- $100,000 Yearly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
- Hours - Full-time
- Pay - Starting from $100,000 / year
- Location: Hayden Grove Senior Living - 8715 Portland Ave S, Bloomington, MN 55420
Executive Director Benefits:
- 401K Match
- Excellent and affordable health care benefits
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Floating Holidays
- Free meal to all employees per shift (+ Dessert!)
- Tuition Discount Opportunities/ Scholarships/ Student Loan Forgiveness (site specific, ask for details)
Executive Director Responsibilities:
- Monitor and manage staff performance; conduct annual performance reviews
- Hire, discipline, and discharge staff as appropriate and necessary
- Oversee scheduled staff work, i.e., apartment turns, property maintenance, special projects, etc.
- Establish and maintain positive resident relations, e.g., effective communications, manage resident concerns, problem solving, etc.
- Ensure all required site licensure is current, i.e., Mn. Dept of Health, City or State requirements
- Establish and train staff regarding emergency periodical and crisis management on property
- Evaluate the quality and cost-effectiveness of staffing and services within the goals of the property
- Provide accountability to the Board of Directors by attending meetings and preparing reports for the Board as assigned.
- Research and prepare comprehensive and accurate property budgets annually including capital budget planning; monitor budget throughout the year ensuring compliance
- Work with Director of Maintenance to establish vendor relations; determine and schedule work to be completed e.g., laying carpet, painting, HVAC, landscape work, etc.
- Participate in building inspections and reporting to supervisor
Executive Director Qualifications:
- Current LALD in MN (Licensed Assisted Living Director)
- A college degree in a related field and/or minimum 3 years’ experience as Executive Director in market rate senior housing continuum of care communities (IL, AL, Memory Care)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and access to a vehicle
Great Lakes Management (GLM) is a dynamic and growing company with exciting opportunities for those who are passionate about serving people and making a positive difference in the lives of others. At GLM, we are driven by our mission and core values, and we are always looking for talented individuals who share our commitment to excellence. We offer a supportive and collaborative environment, as well as a range of benefits and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Joining the GLM team is a chance to be part of a highly successful and growing organization that is making a real impact on the world.
Great Lakes Mgmt CoMinneapolis, MN
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.