Assistant Community Manager - University Village
- Expired: May 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- 401k match
- Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time
- Sick Leave Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Yearly Floating Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program, Work/Life Balance Services to help you lead a happier and more productive life at home and at work
- All employees (including immediate family) eligible for a 20% Tuition Grant with Rasmussen University
- Career Growth Opportunities
Competitive wage and generous benefit package available!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
- Property management, leasing, customer service and/or supervisory experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications Word, Outlook and Excel and Real Page
- Knowledge of basic building maintenance, landscaping and grounds and housekeeping practices and procedures.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work projects.
- Ability to maintain resident, financial and other confidential information.
- Possess the ability to interact tactfully with residents, staff, owners, other management personnel, corporate representatives, vendors and the general public.
- Follow and adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record and access to a vehicle and the state-mandated level of automobile insurance.
- Able to read, write, spell, perform basic math and speak and understand English.
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed and professional appearance.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the Preventative Maintenance Program and ensure all mechanical equipment, emergency systems, building fixtures and groundwork is completed as needed and/or required
- Provide daily updates to Community Manager
- Orders/maintains inventory of maintenance and housekeeping supplies
- Ensure the grounds; trash, sweep, dumpster areas, snowplow, etc, are completed
- Ensure and oversee the maintenance of the HVAC system to ensure proper air quality and comfortable temperatures throughout the property
- Test and schedule inspections on the fire protection systems as required by code
- Test the resident security systems as required
- Inspect the lighting systems, both interior and exterior at peak performance
- Monitor and oversee the maintenance of the plumbing system which includes monitoring and adjusting the resident accessible domestic hot water system to ensure code compliance
- Oversee the Preventative Maintenance program, review monthly reports, and follow up/inspect as necessary. Provide reporting to the Community Manager and Corporate Office.
- Assist in keeping all common areas neat, clean and safe and monitor this
- Ensure work orders are completed timely and professionally
- Ensure work order system is updated daily and all work orders are completed or commented on.
- Conduct satisfaction surveys for completed work orders
- The person in this position will be required to perform maintenance duties based on experience including but not limited to work orders, Preventative maintenance tasks, and grounds work
Great Lakes Mgmt Co
Real EstateView all jobs at Great Lakes Mgmt Co