We are in search of Massage Therapists looking for a long-term role in a stable and positive environment. Are you a passionate and skilled massage therapist looking to work with the best clients? Because of our growth, we have part-time positions available. We offer a ‘positive energy’ environment so you can focus on your clients. Recent grads welcome. We will provide all the intangibles you need to be successful that they didn’t teach you in school.
Qualifications: License Massage Therapists; must carry professional liability insurance. Effectively listen to clients and customize your massage to their needs. Because we are a health clinic you will be dealing with mostly specific pain conditions. Relaxing spa massages can get boring when that’s all you’re performing. Our massages are 99% hour massages in a relaxing room.
Great Lakes Health & Wellness is independently owned by a Chiropractor of 20 years who understands the importance of massage as well as the stress on massage therapists. I understand the value of protecting your body and hands so that you can protect the longevity of your career.
Ongoing Mentorship with our team of chiropractors as well as our top therapists
- Flexible schedule
- Friendly, professional work environment based on mutual respect
- Upscale, newly built health & wellness clinic in a fantastic location
- Established marketing methods, consistent referral base within a high volume clinic.
- Additional benefits available: free chiropractic care for you and your immediate family.
What we Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules
- All supplies provided
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Strong team player
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Able to work flexible days and hours
- Professional appearance