Call Center Representative
Great Lakes Foot & Ankle Institute, PC Chesterfield, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
Great Lakes Foot & Ankle Institute is expanding! Our company is seeking a call center scheduler with physician's office experience to join our team. Room for growth, strong company culture, generous benefits and compensation.
- Answer all inbound communication with patients via phone, email, fax, or social media
- Schedule appointments, update demographics, update billing information
- Outbound dial on potential leads, cancellations, no-shows etc.
- Optimize patients’ satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization
- Maintains patient records
- Ensures availability of treatment information by reviewing and accessing patient records.
- Familiarizes with participating insurances and appropriately assigning placement (Primary, Secondary, etc.) within the chart, recognizing which insurances require referrals prior to the appointment
- Collect patient payments
- Accurately submitting reports and cash flow from the day’s collections
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by working with other employees to maintain a successful clinic and functional office daily
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Basic computer knowledge
- EMR experience
- Healthcare experience preferred, not required
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- After 90 days employees are eligible for health insurance, which the employer covers the employee.
- After the 90 day probationary period, employees will receive 2 sets of scrubs paid for by the practice once a year.
- After one year of full time employment (and of the age of 21), employees become eligible for a 401(k) and even if the employee chooses to contribute nothing, the practice contributes 3%.
- After 90 days employment, employees begin to earn paid sick/vacation days.
- After 90 days employment the employee earns six paid holidays.
Hourly rate is based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Great Lakes Foot & Ankle Institute, PC
32743 23 Mile Rd. ChesterfieldChesterfield, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Great Lakes Foot & Ankle Institute, PC