Consumer Loans Operation Manager
Great Lakes Credit Union North Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Great Lakes Credit Union is Hiring GREAT people for our GREAT team! Do you enjoy customer interaction and relationship building?
WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
The primary purpose of our Consumer Loan operations Manager is to assist Great Lakes Credit Union to live out our vision, "To be the members' trusted financial partner".
As a Consumers Loan Operation Manager, you will be responsible for managing the underwriting, processing and home equity functions in Consumer Lending. This position also manages projects for Consumer Lending, including regulatory and compliance projects. As a Consumer Loan Operations Manager, you will continually assesses lending processes to identify opportunities for improvement, risk alignment, employee coaching and works across functions and departments to test and implement successful solutions.
As a Consumer Loan Operation Manager your duties will be:
- Ensure that employees have the necessary tools, materials, and training to successfully perform in their positions. Assigns work and reviews, observes and/or audits work to assess department and employee performance. Coach employees on a regular basis to ensure they clearly understand the performance standards for their position.
- Develop and maintain department budget, monitors expenditures to ensure budget is used to maximize efficiency of the department.
- Responsible for Meridian Administration include; rate maintenance, updating for new products and services, User Acceptance Testing for upgrades, user administration, including auto-decisioning parameters.
- Manage the indirect lending platform, CUDC, including rate maintenance, and user administration, including auto-decisioning parameters
- Escalation of systemic issues, risks, or potential losses to direct supervisor
- Ensures product procedures are accurate and compliant
- Lead coordination of efforts for product implementation and changes; Research and recommend new product opportunities
- Monitor competitive landscape for responsible product line and drive growth
- Assess departmental operations to identify potential improvements, and implement change
- Resolve escalated member issues when necessary
- A bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of previous Consumer loan experience with a proven performance record.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and communication skills.
- A passion for helping and supporting others.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient with computer applications and systems, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and handle sensitive financial information.
We’re the total package! We offer GREAT Benefits!Great Lakes Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Great Lakes Credit Union
2525 greenbay roadNorth Chicago, IL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Great Lakes Credit Union