Call Center Representative
Great Lakes Credit Union Waukegan, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our team!
Department Days/Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am to 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 2:00pm
Job Location: North Chicago, IL
If you like the challenge of a fast-paced work environment and enjoy being part of a collaborative team of professionals, this might be the career for you! The Call Center Representatives are provided on-going coaching and training so they are well-prepared to deliver optimal service.
Call Center Representative's primary duties include:
- Assist members over the phone with inquiries regarding accounts, loans, statements, transaction history, debit and credit cards, external transfers, etc.
- Research and resolve member service problems in a timely manner.
- Assist members in the use of electronic services like WebConnect, mobile banking, and bill pay.
- Assess member needs and recommend products or services that will enhance their financial well-being, and simplify their financial responsibilities.
- Provide prompt, knowledgeable, and friendly service in order to build trusting and valued relationships, and to ensure member satisfaction.
- Seek every opportunity to expand member relationships, and to retain members by addressing their concerns and increasing their satisfaction levels.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Minimum of two (2) years of customer service work experience required. Call center work experience is a plus, but not required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of working experience in a financial institution.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills, and the ability to convey warmth and appreciation over the phone. Ability to listen and understand inquiries, and to communicate both routine and complex information and instructions.
- Knowledge of basic financial products and services, including on-line banking.
- Ability to navigate multiple automated systems to research situations, locate information and perform data entry with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in stressful situations.
- Ability to multitask, maintain a high level of concentration, and perform responsibilities with accuracy and in a timely manner.
Great Lakes Credit Union is proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Great Lakes Credit Union
2525 greenbay roadWaukegan, IL