Machine Operator Materials
Operator 1, Bakery-Materials 2nd shift
Applies mathematical and computer skills to ensure ingredient or material usage is to requirement. Material handlers are audited daily for accuracy to confirm their comprehension of the job and provide corrective action where needed. This could be in the form of written, verbal and/or demonstration for compliance.
- Report to Production prior to shift start to ensure materials are ready for start up
- Set up sauce pump equipment
- Supply raw and dry materials to production lines
- Verify every pallet of goods received with the Logistics auditor for cross departmental approval
- Check all product labelling against the BOM
- Receive and or reject materials if in poor condition or of poor quality
- Maintains the minim amount of materials required by Production
- Adjust quantities on pallet labels for partial usage, complete return pallet tags for all unused ingredients
- Keep accurate records of all materials used by item number quantities use and quantities returned
- Be trained in SAP to print pallet tags and to delete pallet tag request in error
- Train to replace the label and ribbon for the Zebra printers
- Wrap pallet with shrink wrap, 4 times at waist level
- By use of pallet jack pull the finished good pallet to the pickup location
- Inform Line Lead or Supervisors when discrepancies are discovered
- Support line speed/standards and base material levels upon line performance
- Ensure quality and consistency of product during processing
- Maintain area of responsibility clean and organized
- Complies with all Safety, GMP, Quality, Plant Policies and other Associate and food safety requirements
- Expected to work in other areas as needed
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands, handle or feel objects. Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Ability to lift up to 50lbs. This position requires the use of a hand pallet jack that pulls up to 25,000 pounds of material
Education, Technical Qualifications, Experience and Competencies Proficiency Level
Education/Experience Requirements: HS Diploma or GED, and (3) three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Great Kitchens Food Company, INCRomeoville, IL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.