Quality Control Technician (2nd Shift), JOBID: ZR_1559_JOB,
Great Hire Staffing Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DTG Quality Control Technician (2nd Shift)
Join us! We are an established Custom-Printing and Production company in Chatsworth, CA excited to onboard multiple Direct-to-Garment Quality Control Technicians! Quality Technicians conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Inspecting garments during the production process for non-negotiable and acceptable quality limits
- Notifying supervisors or other personnel of production problems as they occur
- Marking items with a pass/hold status
- Preparing unfinished garments for secondary prints
- Maintaining an orderly workstation
- Assists with lower-level duties to fill production gaps
- Other duties as necessary assigned by the QC Supervisor or Shift Lead.
- Prior experience in quality control or related fields.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Be a part of an excellent team and apply today!
Great Hire Staffing
AddressLos Angeles, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Great Hire Staffing