Global supplier of high power and high voltage semiconductors and electronic systems for the aerospace/ military, commercial, industrial, and telecommunications markets.
We currently have an opening for a Quality Control Inspector working in any of the QC functions, i.e. receiving, in-process, and/or final. These inspections include electrical test data review and verification, visual inspection using a microscope and some mechanical inspection work.
- Must have the ability to understand various military standard and workmanship inspection criterion.
- Must have the ability to read and understand drawing and manufacturing requirements.
- Must have experience using a microscope and the basic inspection tools.
- Must have good computer and organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate with co-workers and management.
- May be required to work in a cleanroom environment.
Quality Control Inspector will work 7:00am-3:30pm. (Occasional overtime and Saturdays may be required.)
Great Hire Staffing
Why Work Here?
Best in class staffing agency. We treat people with respect, and we provide opportunity for all.