JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY: Regular maintenance of all production machines.
· High School or GED
- 3+ years’ experience in the repair and maintenance of production equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret Work Orders, manuals, and schematics in English.
- Ability to read and/or speak Spanish or Chinese a plus.
· Prioritizing and time management skills.
· Ability to build relationships and work within a team.
- Fractional and metric math skills.
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Good fabrication skills hands-on experience, including grinding and welding.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge of Lock out Tag out procedures.
- Ability understand and follow proper, safe setup and maintenance of machines.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Inspect production equipment, machines, and tools
- Perform both mechanical and electrical trouble shooting and diagnostics
- Follow maintenance policies and procedures
- Ability to operate a forklift (operators license is asset)
- Adherence to documenting and performing regular maintenance schedule as directed
- Updating all preventive and corrective maintenance performed into the company system (FIIX)
- Specify parts necessary to complete repairs within assigned limits
- Maintains a clean, safe and productive work environment
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Adheres to assigned schedules
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure company profit, client retention and safety
Typically sits for short periods at a desk and in front of a computer.
· Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and lift (up to 50 lbs.) for short periods of time.
· Extensive mechanical movements – wrenching, twisting and operating basic hand tools
· Willingness to work additional hours when required, including weekends
· Ability to work in environments with temperature extremes and loud decibel sounds
Requires the use of a hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection & hard-sole, steel-toe boots
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00AM – 04:30PM
**One Saturday per Month