This position works in a warehouse setting, with majority outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard warehouse equipment such as forklifts, scissors and box cutters. This position also works in a delivery truck, with outdoor exposure during the work day.
- Process customer orders.
- Utilize machinery to cut turf to customer specified measurements.
- Utilize a forklift to move and organize product.
- Maintain accurate inventory and conduct inventory checks.
- Ensure yard is accessible and safe for employees and customer traffic.
- Maintain housekeeping standards in the warehouse and yard.
- Any and all other duties assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Ensure trucks are properly loaded and secured.
- Organize end-of-day paperwork for office administration.
- Lifting 50 lbs regularly
- Reflect Artificial Grass Core Values in all business interactions.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures related to all facets of job
- Two years’ experience general labor preferred, warehouse preferred
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs without assistance
- Able to work overtime, weekends and holidays if needed
- Ability to utilize basic tools
- Basic math skills
- Proficient communication abilities
- Highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good time management skills