Perform a wide variety of activities related to the receipt, inspection, coordination and processing of construction materials for LINXS portion (concrete placement) of the APM Project.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (may include, but not limited to the following}
- Coordinate, receive, inspect, and process concrete materials being delivered to the APM project concrete pour site(s).
- Receive concrete batch plant slips from each truck delivering materials to the LINXS' pour site(s).
- Examine each incoming concrete material load to ensure each batch slip contains all necessary information.
- Ensure that each batch slip received is of satisfactory quality and readable.
- Accumulate all batch slips in a manner to conserve their integrity and in the order that they were received.
- Cooperate with LINXS team members on the project site to provide information as requested.
- Advise LINXS on site management of material count/load issues in a timely manner.
- Verify concrete plant batch slips against purchase orders to ensure accuracy (concrete type, general classification and design code).
- Determine if the concrete loads being received are being delivered to the right project location (when multiple pours are occurring simultaneously).
- Ensure that all documents and material received are consistent with the pour requirements for the day and are being delivered to the right pour location, if not notify the construction supervisor.
- Communicate with onsite LINXS quality control representative to ensure that the load materials are consistent with specifications, note any inconsistencies for daily log specialist to note on the control log.
- Assist with routing incoming loads to proper locations according to the daily pour schedule.
- Note that truck drum rotation counter is working properly, if not advise onsite quality control representative.
- Remain conscious of project safety rules at all times. The project work site will be fast paced within constricted areas that will require constant attention to project safety rules. Page 1 of 3 Proprietary and Confidential G&C Corporation Information
- Maintain project safety rules for proper personal PP&E requirements at all times.
- Assist with project site coordination for daily pour schedule and prepare for the planned number of incoming trucks and the pace of the work, as directed by LI NXS project management
- Other related work as required/as assigned by the project management team.
- Must be knowledgeable in receiving material procedures.
- Safety processes on construction sites
- Must have a working knowledge of Internet software usage, order processing systems, inventory software and word processing software.
- Correct English usage, spelling, grammar, punctuation and mathematical concepts.
- Use industry terminology for requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, and other receiving documentation. • Modern office methods and equipment, including computers and application software.
- Automated record storage, retrieval, and management systems.
- Ability to give attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to calculate mathematical values.
- Can multi-task and prioritize.
- Operate well under stress.
- Apply, interpret and explain policies and procedures.
- Plan and organize work.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships.
- Work effectively as a team member.
- Maintain control of documentation
- Meet schedules and timelines.
- Communicate both orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
A minimum of three (3) years receiving of materials in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail. Experience in a construction environment is preferred. Experienced in receiving construction materials, supplies and equipment is a plus. Experience in receiving concrete materials is a plus.
Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required. Prefer college graduate. Experience in concrete or construction material receiving will be strongly consider