Thrive where you live.
Grow your career—while hiking, skiing, fishing and living the good life in Montana.
The Great Falls Clinic is a progressive, provider-led healthcare leader—and we think living a good life is just as important as building a career. Our comprehensive care facilities are headquartered in Great Falls, Montana—an exceptionally safe, affordable town surrounded by three mountain ranges.
The Great Falls Clinic Hospital is seeking a 2021 board eligible/certified internal medicine physician to join our Hospitalist team. The program is housed is within a 19-bed acute care hospital and is complimented with coverage by a diverse mix of surgical and medical specialists. Position details include:
- Solo inpatient coverage
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- Experienced, staff including one hospitalist and three nurse practitioners.
- 1:5 nursing patient ratio, based on patient acuity
- Hospitalist daily census of 14
- State of the art facility and diagnostics.
- Be a part of a large hospital expansion project to include cardiac care and critical care.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
- Sign-on and moving bonus
- GFC covers malpractice
With a flexible clinic environment, residents soak up everything this outdoorsy town offers:
- Hundreds of miles of trails for hiking, biking, trail running and snowmobiling
- Excellent fishing, kayaking and paddleboarding
- Skiing within an hour’s drive
- 2 hours to Glacier National Park
- Farmer’s markets, symphonies, concerts in the park and charming small town socials
If you’d like to balance working in a busy, forward-thinking clinic with playing in a recreational paradise, contact Samantha Shinaberger at 406-771-3107 or email@example.com. Or visit www.gfclinic.com for more information.
Great Falls Clinic