We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping clients by providing care and information to clients and their pets.
- Handle client inquiries and scheduling appointments
- Provide information about the services we provide for their pets
- Document and update medical records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving services and medications
- Previous experience in customer service
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer our employees a great environment in which to work, as well as terrific benefits. Come and join our team helping pets live longer healthier lives with their families.